Skip to main content

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MERO

Welcome to the world of a “ Hungry fellow ”.

I pride myself as a super-hungry person, constantly yearning for growth. This attribute makes me restless and uneasy till I find a better and more superb way to get something done. Hence, I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my personal life, career, work-related tasks, and even enjoyment.

My career journey reflects this adventurous soul. As a tech and media aficionado, I've danced through diverse industries, spinning magic for brands large and small: From Finance to entertainment, health, politics, education, and everything in between.

Starting as a social media intern 5 years ago, the quest for more has made me explore various sub-fields in marketing comms, hence climbing up the ladder from social media to the vibrant world of digital marketing. During this process, I have polished up my skills, defined my area of specialization, and continuously retooled myself to remain competitive in my industry. Fun fact, throughout my 5-year career journey, I’ve had the opportunity to create digital magic with over 30 brands and projects, either as a full-time campaign manager or freelance dynamo. 

Some of them are; Universal Music Nigeria, Emzor, Parallex Bank, Nigeria British Council, Gokada, Atiku Abubakar (Presidential aspirant), Kultremedia, and most recently my baby brand (Ekopages).

As I continue to evolve in the vibrant world of digital marketing, my restless spirit propels me forward, seeking better ways to excel in every aspect of life. Whether it's refining my skills, defining my specialization, or creating my own brand, the hunger for improvement remains insatiable.

Welcome to the world of a "Hungry fellow," where the hunger for growth fuels every step of the journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey I'm adulting and it feels surreal!

So I decided to open my diary, chill aren't diaries supposed to be hidden, like if it was possible for people to hide their diaries in a cave, they definitely won't miss the opportunity. Well here's Omomolade sharing her diary with everyone who can lay their hands on it. I just need you to read, and let's see if we're all adulting the same way. It's a scam I heard.. *chuckles *

Betrayal and all that

What's that one thing, that one experience that made you think you had gotten to the peak of childhood. Well for me, it was about sitting on the large salon chairs. I detested mini stools called 'akpoti' in Yoruba. My hairdresser practically told me I couldn't sit on those chairs till I turned 12. Well one way or the other I needed to make my hair, so I couldn't complain. But then the Countdown to 12 years began. The birthday came, and I was more excited about adulting and all the 'goodies' it came with than I was for the party. Behold after the buzz, I was betrayed by my hairdresser. It became a tale of 'you're too short to sit on these chairs'. So basically I had to start looking forward to growing tall. What a life! You might think the word betrayal is too deep for such a naive story, but isn't this how we face various betrayal experiences on our road to adulting, the word 'betrayal' evokes lots of undesirable emotions o

Older!

Chapter 24 Hey amazing people, its a new chapter for me!!! And as usual I ’m not that gassed up. Birthdays are usually days of reflection for me; where I get to reminisce about the blessings, hustles, achievements, mistakes and of cause the entire adulting process of the previous year. It’s also usually my ‘me time’, when I get to set down goals and plans for the coming year. It’s my new year people!!!. This time, I’m overly excited because I honestly achieved a lot in the last chapter. I got that which I pursued for years, I found myself more and I knew God more. What more can I ask for? So much more…..because I’m human. So people, in commemoration of the day, I’ll share some bits about me; Things that have kept me going, things I’ve lived by (Principles) and Things I look forward to. Maybe, just maybe, you’ll find an answer to that question you’ve always wanted to ask me. Here are 24 Things I think about myself; 1.  I don’t despair. If you’re looking for a super fight