Older!


Chapter 24
Hey amazing people, its a new chapter for me!!!
And as usual I’m not that gassed up. Birthdays are usually days of reflection for me; where I get to reminisce about the blessings, hustles, achievements, mistakes and of cause the entire adulting process of the previous year. It’s also usually my ‘me time’, when I get to set down goals and plans for the coming year. It’s my new year people!!!.
This time, I’m overly excited because I honestly achieved a lot in the last chapter. I got that which I pursued for years, I found myself more and I knew God more. What more can I ask for? So much more…..because I’m human.
So people, in commemoration of the day, I’ll share some bits about me; Things that have kept me going, things I’ve lived by (Principles) and Things I look forward to. Maybe, just maybe, you’ll find an answer to that question you’ve always wanted to ask me.
Here are 24 Things I think about myself;

1. I don’t despair. If you’re looking for a super fighter. I mean one that never gives up. Hey I’m here…I find it hard to stop a process because it didn’t or is not working out. I try, try, and try again. I’m a very positive person and I just always believe things will work out, no matter how bad it may seem initially.
2. I don’t limit myself. Yes I keep trying my hands on new things. Truth is I don’t think there’s anything I cannot do. In-fact, I like to be dared. It allows me explore beyond my limits.
3. I get bored with routines. I’m a very spontaneous person, and so routines kill my vibe. I enjoy exploring and trying new stuff.
4. I’m always thankful for my current status. Regardless of how things turn out with me, I’m always thankful and positive. It only helps me heal fast and focus on doing better.
5. I try to be constantly happy. I agree life throws different shades at us, and I have my down moments a lot. Regardless, I try to shrug it off and stay happy and smiling, it only makes me more beautiful.
6. I’m happier when I’m fulfilled (who isn’t anyway)
7. As much as I have mentors and people I look up to, I don’t want to be like anyone other than me (It is what it is).
8. Success stories inspire me a lot (I can’t overemphasize this). I get inspired by so many things, but the moment I see someone soaring, it gingers me to do more for myself.
9. I don’t like to show emotions. I hate it when people see my weakness. In a way it works as it helps me put myself together during turbulent times, but again it’s tiring and may lead to a major breakdown.
10. I think I’m strong to a fault. Like I think I can handle EVERYTHING all by myself. I find it hard to ask for help. I always feel people should be able to tell when I need them without asking (Behold it doesn’t work that way). I intend to limit this as man is not an alien nah. You need those around you.
11. I like to network. Networking is important in your everyday life
12. Write as the idea comes. This is something I’ve learnt to do. This is why I’m always with my phone, pen or whatever I can use to jot. I mean that idea pops up anytime, I don’t want to be caught unawares biko.
13. Learn to listen. Communication is incomplete when there’s no feedback. Listening is more important than talking.
14. Silence is “importanter”. Hmmm silence is golden. I mean it is one word that can mean a thousand things. Use it when necessary.
15. Share Knowledge. No matter how little what you know is, please share with others.
16. Don’t tighten the world to your chest. Take things lightly. Life isn’t that hard.
17. Be flexible. Be open to change and adjustments. Don’t be stiff
Things I look forward to
18. Know God more
19. Be constantly happy
20. Hit Milestones
21. Drop bad habits/vibes
22. Keep learning, growing and evolving positively
23. Add a little bit more skin (so that people will stop thinking I’m 16)
24. Be more open, show more emotions and learn to ask for help.
 Yayyy!!! So its a new chapter and I’m really enthusiastic about this age. I see new good tidings, great vibes and of cos intense growth. I also hope to post more here and of cos feature more people.
Thanks for stopping by to read, maybe one day, I’ll throw a birthday party and I’ll invite you… but before then…I luh ya..

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Lade❤

    I wish you all a fad could ever wish his dot 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey I'm adulting and it feels surreal!

Betrayal and all that