Wassup with those 2019 Resolutions

Heyy guys!!!

I know I f'd up. Yes I know I betrayed some of you guys. I know I promised to write often. More importantly, I betrayed myself 😔. Yes I did. One of my resolutions this year was to write more. How come I haven't even been able to publish anything (ouch, that hurts my soul). I blame this on adulting though (well some of you blame everything on Buhari, I guess I'm better). So I really think resolutions don't work. Like we get so carried away with our daily activities that we forget to actually live like we have planned. We get so carried away with Adulting huh!. Well for me, I'll plan and let God lead, but this resolution thing ehnnn, it's not going too well for now. Oh well I hope it gets better tho.
So wassup guys, I guess it's not too late to say Happy New year!!!🎊 I wish y'all a great year. Oh well it's looking good for some people already (congratulations) and to you that thinks it's looking all blank and black already (hang on love). So I got a new post coming up later today.. Yayyyy💃💃💃, watch this space guys. See you sooon. Byeee
Wait!
How far with your own resolutions, working or not? drop a comment, let's discuss. Okayyy byeeee👋 for real now. Ciao

Comments

  1. Resolution thingy is going well for me. I've not achieved any yet but I'm working on my first goal and it looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I'm glad it's going well for you.. I hope you achieve those goals..Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey I'm adulting and it feels surreal!

Betrayal and all that

Older!